Attendance Officer is Miss C Walters.
At North Walsall Primary Academy we aim to provide the very best education for all our pupils and support for our staff to ensure every child leaves our academy with everything they need to reach their full potential. We promise to do everything we can to give our children the very best education that gives them the best opportunity to succeed in life.
We recognise the clear link between attendance and the attainment of pupils. We encourage the highest possible levels of attendance for individuals, groups and the pupil body as a whole. To achieve this, all members of our academy community have an important contribution to make.
Please click the following link to see the attendance Traffic-Light-System
- Class with best attendance to get extra play weekly and dojo points.
- Class with best punctually, to get extra play weekly and dojo points.
- Post cards will be sent home to ‘thank’ parents of the effort in improving their child’s attendance.
- Improved attendance award for pupils who manage a 5% and above improvement on the previous term’s attendance
- Bronze, Silver and gold system in place.
Bronze for Autumn, Silver for Spring term and Gold for whole year.
Bronze reward will be a prize out the prize box.
Silver reward will be a movie and popcorn in the hall and a prize out the prize box
Gold reward will be a prize out the prize box and a raffle ticket for grand yearly prize draw for a superb prize, which for the last two years have been a Bike.
- Have an end of year attendance trip for pupils with outstanding attendance.